Followers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

They're Really Mine

I received my PIF Swap gifts from   Kathi   a few days ago.   Pictures do not do them justice.   They are so beautiful, I can’t stop looking at them.




Here's a closer look at the pond, look at all the details.  Cute little fishies, sly kitty, tiny turtle, lilypads, waterlilies, glittery stones, clear water, mossy stone wall.  Did I miss anything?  I bet I did.



I tried my hand at setting up a quick and simple scene. It took me a little over an hour to get things set up and take a few pictures.






Thanks again Kathi, these gifts will be cherished, I love them.


Thanks for visiting,  Mary

2 comments:

  1. Ya te llegaron! son unos regalos encantadores, y has armado una hermosa escena.
    Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that you like my little gifts. :D Love the scene you made to show off the pond!
    Of course, my eyes were drawn to that little flamingo! I love flamingos!

    ReplyDelete